By hugel on May 17, 2013
1) Lot’s of interesting news coming out of Google I/O including Google Play Music All Access, a Samsung-less Galaxy S4, a Racer game & more immediately useful, a Gmail/Wallet integration.
2) Yahoo is reportedly in talks to invest in or acquire both Hulu & Tumblr. We’ve got our fingers crossed they don’t forget about them like they did flickr.
3) PrimeSense, the brains behind the groundbreaking Kinect sensor showed their latest creation off at Google I/O in the hopes that they can partner with a manufacturer to bring their 3D sensor to the market.
4) We joined the rest of America in watching this unfortunate brand metldown on Facebook after their unfortunate Kitchen Nightmares appearance.
5) The office has come down with a massive case of Bluth-fever with the impending debut of Arrested Development on Netflix next Sunday. Get in the spirit with Recurring Developments.
Until next week…